- That my bike be fixed;
- That the insulation in the oven be replaced already because I like baking and the smell of pastry is so comforting;
- Backlog of articles, submitted and hopefully published (and read);
- Reading list wiped clean, complete with notes and reviews;
- That my foster cat and kitten both find loving homes;
- That the wall outside my house be repainted, because I’m kind of tired of looking at it. Most of it, at least;
- (I’m not sick of making clothes, but) can someone else finish my collection?
It looks like a to-do list because I really just want more time before 2013. And maybe a Zac Efron poster. I still have not forgotten the Zac Efron poster.
2 thoughts on “Holiday Wishlist”
More time. I want more time too.
I know this is lat year’s but, damn, why so, uhm… My wishlist just consists of books I want to have read (the notes and reviews, erhm…) and other material things I want to adorn my body with. And money for tattoos and whatnot.
Mature. The words I was looking for is “mature”.